247PRO TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL USERS
247PRO.COM is an independent network that provides marketing services for Consumer, Service Professionals and Material Suppliers. 247PRO.COM services are only available and limited to residences who are currently living within State of California, USA. 247pro.com does not have any service obligations, nor any liabilities to users who may use our services in other States or countries other than California, USA.
247PRO.COM Member Types
There are three types of 247PRO.COM member/user. They are Consumer (also being referred as "Home Owner" and "Property Owner"), Service Professional (also being referred as "Pro" and "Contractor") and Account Manager (also being referred as "AM").
"Consumer" in 247PRO.COM is defined as an individual, a group or an entity who are interested in finding Service Professionals for property remodeling or new construction related projects. "Service Professional" in 247PRO.COM is defined as of those who signed up in 247PRO.COM and potentially provide service to our Consumers.
"Account Manager" in 247PRO.COM is defined as an independent agent or entity who have the responsibility of recruiting and retaining potential Consumers, Service Professionals and other Account Managers. Account Managers are NOT 247PRO.COM employee in any ways.
Account Usage Policy & Limitation
You may copy information provided by 247PRO.COM for your personal use, but you must retain any copyright notice and other proprietary notice on copied information. You are not permitted to reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish, or commercially exploit any information provided by 247PRO.COM without the appropriate permission of the copyright owner. This prohibition precludes information and documents that are at 247PRO.COM, other than yours, that are available electronically or in any other form. You and other users of your account must comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using 247PRO.COM's service and must not use our service to impersonate or harass any other person.
247PRO.COM and Our Partner Services
The links in the 247PRO.COM web site will let you leave 247PRO.COM's web site. The linked sites are not under the control of 247PRO.COM and 247PRO.COM is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. 247PRO.COM is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. 247PRO.COM is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 247PRO.COM of the site.
You understand that 247PRO.COM has no control over our partners and any Third Party services. 247PRO.COM and its suppliers make no warranty that the service or the Third Party services will meet your requirements Any material or data obtained through use of the service or Third Party services must be used at your own discretion and risk. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Therefore, nothing in this section should be construed as excluding or limiting any warranty beyond what is permissible under applicable law. 247PRO.COM does not guarantee the quality or fitness of any work performed by any service providers.
247PRO.COM cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
247PRO.COM's LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
247PRO.COM and its suppliers will not be liable for damages of any nature arising from or relating to your use of the service or the Third Party services or use thereof by anyone else through your account. 247PRO.COM's total cumulative liability to you and anyone who uses the service or the Third Party services through your account, for any and all claims under any theory of law (including negligence), will not exceed $50 or the aggregate amount you paid to 247PRO.COM in the preceding 12 months, whichever is greater. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain types of liability. Therefore, the above limitations of liability may not apply to you to that extent, and nothing in this section should be construed as excluding or limiting 247PRO.COM's liability beyond what is permissible under applicable law. You agree not to hold 247PRO.COM responsible for any damages or other liabilities arising from work performed by any contractor. Because 247PRO.COM is not and cannot be involved in your dealings with service providers or control whether or not service providers will complete any work as agreed, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more service providers, you release 247PRO.COM (and our agents and employees) from any and all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
You agree that, unless otherwise prohibited by law, all disputes, claims, or causes of action, in law or equity, arising from or relating to this Agreement or its enforcement, performance, breach, or interpretation shall be resolved solely and exclusively by confidential final and binding arbitration in San Mateo County, California. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of 247PRO.COM services or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user's hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions.
By setting a cookie on our site, users would not have to login a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If users reject the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our site. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
Information Collection and Use
247PRO.COM is the sole owner of the information collected on 247PRO.COM. 247PRO.COM collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
Registration In order to use this Web site, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to provide contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact the user about services on our site for which he has expressed interest.
For billing reason, some members must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes. If we have trouble processing an order, the information is used to contact the user.
About 247PRO.COM And Copyrights
247PRO.COM is a subdivision of CalMetro, Inc. (DBA: Construction Construction Inc) and is solely owned by CalMetro, Inc.
All contents of this site are Copyright beginning in © 2007 by 247PRO.COM. All rights reserved. Other names and marks appearing at this site may be the trademarks of their respective owners and are used here by 247PRO.COM with permission.
247PRO TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONSUMER
You must read Terms and Conditions for All Users before continue reading terms that are specific to Consumers.
247PRO.COM is not acting as your Service Provider, general contractor, agent, or advisor; therefore, it is totally your responsibility to select a Service Provider and to negotiate the terms for any work performed. We highly recommend you to consult with appropriate expert advisors to assist in your construction related project, including a lawyer regarding contracts, permits, and other necessary documentation. You may also want to consult with expert advisors regarding the Service Provider's insurance and licensing requirement, including also your own insurance coverage requirements. 247PRO.COM does not recommend or endorse any specific Service Provider, provide advice on which Service Provider to select. 247PRO.COM does not screen any Service Provider's personal or company credit or legal standing. We do not guarantee that we will be able to match your service needs with a service professional or that there are service professionals in your area that either are capable or willing to complete your service needs. Although we take certain steps to examine the credentials of our listed service professionals, we make no guarantees or representations regarding the application or installation skills of such service professional or the quality of the job that he or she may perform for you if you elect to retain their services. It is entirely up to you to enter into a direct contract or otherwise reach agreement with a service professional, and we do not guarantee or warrant their performance on the job or the outcome or quality of the services performed. Your rights under contracts you make with service professionals typically are governed by your state and local laws. Should you have a dispute with any service professional, you must address such dispute to the service professional directly, and you hereby agree to release 247PRO.COM (and our employees and agents) and any other person, firm, or entity (including our business partners such as a product manufacturer or supplier who may employ the 247PRO.COM matching utility) from any damages or claims (including consequential and incidental damages) of every kind or nature, suspected and unsuspected, known and unknown, and disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes and your dealings with service professionals.
Liability Release on Information Accuracy
247PRO.COM relies on electronic data provided by third parties and on statements made by service providers and their references to determine which service providers to include in our database. Due to the inherent time delay in the data gathering process, pending actions or other issues affecting a service provider's record may have occurred which were not captured by the third party data sources used. 247PRO.COM does not guarantee that any service provider has licensing or insurance coverage at the time you enter into an agreement with the service provider and makes no representation as to the adequacy of any licensing or insurance coverage (including amount, breadth, or type). The existence of an insurance or licensing certificate does not guarantee that the insurance is in effect, as the service provider may cancel the insurance without 247PRO.COM's knowledge. Unless otherwise specifically stated, 247PRO.COM does not endorse any product or service described in, offered on, or linked to 247PRO.COM's websites.
You agree that 247PRO.COM, it's members (Consumers, Service Professionals and Account Manager), and affiliated partners may use your contact information, including your email address to contact you regarding this project, and to provide you with related content including our monthly newsletter. If at anytime you wish to be removed from our follow up or newsletter lists, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to opt-out of future communications. 247PRO.COM may add, or remove certain features of our service or change the terms of this Agreement without notice change.
247PRO TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL USERS
You must read Terms and Conditions for All Users before continue reading terms that are specific to Consumers.
Service Professional agrees to perform all services resulting from 247PRO.COM referral leads in a professional manner and will hire subcontractors as necessary who shall be appropriately licensed and bonded and who shall be competent to perform the task for which the subcontractor is hired. 247PRO.COM. reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time if Member does not exhibit a commitment to quality and customer service.
Service Professional agrees that 247PRO.COM. may conduct a background check through a credit reporting agency, interstate clearinghouse of revoked and suspended licenses, or such other reasonable background check on Member as permitted by law.
Service Professional authorizes 247PRO.COM. and its affiliates to contact Service Professional using telephone, fax, cellular text messaging and email addresses provided, and any additional telephone, fax, and email addresses the Service Professional may provide in writing or verbally in the future. Referral Leads are defined as a Consumer/party that has requested free estimates (project requests) from 247PRO.COM web site and then is matched with up to four Service Providers (per a request) by an automated program that is scheduled to be ran in the background.
Service Providers must have a valid major credit card to use 247PRO.COM services. Service Providers agree 247PRO.COM charges his/her credit card and deposits their fund into marketing fund/credit in his/her 247PRO.COM Company Profile. Service Providers agree and authorize 247PRO.COM automatically debit/charge his/her credit card for an amount between $20 and his/her profile monthly budget at the beginning of each month. This marking fund will only be used/consumed/debited by future leads/matches. In other words, Service Providers deposit their marketing money before receiving potential leads.
In the event that referral leads become invalid, 247PRO.COM will credit the original cost of the lead back to Service Provider's marketing fund. Invalid lead must be reported within 14 days from the dates that leads are generated.
A referral lead become invalid when 1) Consumer's contact information (ie: telephone number) is invalid 2) Project request service type (work tasks and scope) for a lead is not the one service types that a Service Provider signed up in his/her Lead Preference. 3) Verified proof that indicates lead is not legitimate because users are just testing 247PRO.COM. 4) incidences are reported within 14 days from the dates that leads are generated.
Sign Up and Annual Fee
There may be a Sign-up fee or/and Annual account maintenance fee applying to Service Provider accounts.
Insufficient Funds: A $50.00 fee will be applied to the Member's account for late payments and/or returned check. If account is forwarded to collection agency for non-payment, Member agrees to pay all collection related costs.
At the event when a Service Provider decides to terminate his/her service with 247PRO.COM, Service Provider agrees to give a 10 business day written notice before canceling service in order to allow 247PRO.COM to proceed your request.. Cancellation notices should be faxed to (650) 292-1778 or email a copy to email@example.com.
Return of Unused Marketing Fund
Any unused marketing fund on a Service Provider company profile is subject to be refunded. But any credit (except invalid lead replacement credit) that have been granted/given during the past 12 months will be deducted from the amount of your refund
Service Providers agrees that 247PRO.COM shall bear no responsibility for payment of Service Provider for work performed. Service Provider and 247PRO.COM are acting as independent contractors and no employee of either shall be deemed to be in the employ of the other, nor shall either party have any right or authority to act on behalf of the other. Service Provider agrees to maintain the proper valid bonding, licensing, and insurance as needed for each project performed, and proactively update any changes in members bonds, licenses or insurance status in 247PRO.COM web site. Service Provider agrees to defend, indemnify and hold 247PRO.COM harmless from and against any demands, claims, charges, or liability of any kind arising out of any work performed by Service Provider, including, without limitation, claims by any customer, subcontractor or supplier of Service Provider.
247PRO TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
You must read Terms and Conditions for All Users before continue reading terms that are specific to Consumers.
This is a legal and binding agreement between you - Account Manager, and 247PRO.com (a subdivision of CalMetro, Inc.). By signing up as Account Manager member with 247PRO.com Marketing Reward Program (also referred as MRP), Account Manager agrees to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you does not agree to these terms, you must stop applying for an Account Manager account.
Joining the Marketing Reward Program
By filling out the signup form you will agree to become an Account Manager and are bound by the terms of this agreement. Your participation in the Marketing Reward Program is solely to receive a commission on revenues that are received from Service Providers on new project requests that are generated in result of yourself and your team effort.
By filling out the signup form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.
The term of this Agreement will begin upon your acceptance of joining 247PRO.COM Marketing Reward Program and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or 247PRO.COM may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination.
Upon signing up for Marketing Reward Program of 247PRO.COM, all Account Managers agree to comply with 247PRO.COM Terms and Conditions. The spirit of this policy is to ensure our Account Managers joining 247PRO.COM with regard to the rights of other 247PRO.COM Account Managers, conform with the requirements of 247PRO.COM applicable legislation.
These terms will begin upon your signup with the 247PRO.COM’s Marketing Reward Program and will end when your account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by 247PRO.COM at any time. 247PRO.COM reserves the right to change any of these Terms & Conditions for any reason deemed fit and at its discretion anytime with or without advance notice. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Account Manager account. Your continuing participation in the Marketing Reward Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Definition of Revenue and Commission
Revenue defined as the total cost of Project Request Leads (or Leads) that Service Professionals have received. It is not the marketing fund Service Providers deposit into their profiles. The actions that trigger new Leads are either new Project Requests that are submitted by members/users get matched with existing Service Providers; or newly joined Service Providers get matched with existing Project Requests.
Commission defined as the financial award to compensate Account Managers who directly involve in promoting 247PRO.COM services. It is of a percentage of the Revenue directly generated by either the Service Provider himself/herself or his/her Downlines. The level of Downlines can derive commissions is determined by the Commission Profile an Account Manager is associated with during registration/signup.
Becoming a 247PRO.COM Account Manager
- To sign up, Account Manager of 247PRO.COM. must be at least 18 years old and must be California, US resident.
- 247PRO.COM reserves the right to accept and/or reject Account Manager applications without providing any reasons or explanations on such rejection. 247PRO.COM will not entertain any appeal on rejected cases.
- 247PRO.COM Account Manager is not an employee, agent, representative, or franchisee of 247PRO.COM, and agrees not to incur any obligation, debt, and expense on behalf of, or in the name of 247PRO.COM or CalMetro, Inc. and its websites. He/she is only authorized to the services and usages of www.247pro.com and/or refer new Account Managers to 247PRO.COM in accordance with the Terms & Conditions stipulated herein.
- All Account Managers of 247PRO.COM are eligible to benefit from commissions and/or bonuses in accordance with the Marketing Reward Program.
- Payment of all taxes and/or tariffs applicable will be the responsibility of the Account Managers in their respective States and countries.
- There is currently no annual Account Manager/ member fee and Account Manager administration fee. These fees, however, may be added in the future at 247PRO.COM's sole discretion. However, Account Manager needs pay for printing materials cost (ie: business card and marketing tools and materials).
- Cooling-off period is applicable when there is a startup fee for Account Manager. When an Account Manager voluntarily terminate his/her membership or get terminated for any reasons within THREE weeks starting from the registration date, Account Manager can get refund of the startup fee, except the cost of marketing material and business card.
- No commissions will be paid out when an Account Manager membership terminated during the cooling-off period.
- Only during three week cool off period 247PRO.COM allows possible changes and alterations to the placement of a member's reporting structure. It is 247PRO.COM Account Manager's duty to confirm and/or ensure that such notice reaches 247PRO.COM office within the right time frame.
Account Manager Account Conditions
- You are responsible for any and all Content that you send to 247PRO.COM.
You may not use the Site or other Offerings or any information that you get from the Site or other Offerings to:
- Interfere with any other user’s use of the Site or other Offerings;
- Conduct any unlawful activity;
- Intentionally solicit or harm minors in any way;
- Misrepresent your own identity or any affiliation that you may have.
- Alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices; “frame”, “mirror” or “deep link” any part of the Site or other Offerings without our prior written authorization.
Responsibilities of An Account Manager
- 247PRO.COM expects its Account Managers to market 247PRO.com services and the Marketing Reward Program legally, ethically, professionally, honestly and fully to all 247PRO.COM's potential Account Managers.
- 247PRO.COM is against Account Managers who sell or promote to other Account Managers with similar or competitive products or services. At event of account termination in any causes, within one year from date of termination, the responsible individual or party cannot join other organization for similar position with similar or competitive products or services.
- Account Manager understands that although Account Manager may refer other Account Managers into the 247PRO.COM Marketing Reward Program. The Program does not allow Account Manager to profit solely from the activity of referring other Members/Account Managers. No one has made any promise or guarantee that Account Manager will derive any specific income or profit as a Member/Account Manager. Account Manager understands that any income Account Manager earns in 247PRO.COM is determined by Account Manager's personal activity as an independent member and company's commission plan. Commissions are paid only when Revenues are generated. Account Manager understands that commissions shall be paid only to the qualified Account Managers and to his or her Downline(s). Account Manager also understands that the incomes as displayed on 247PRO.COM company web site or marketing materials, are only an indicative of your potential earnings and are no guarantees.
- 247PRO.COM prohibits demonstration of unrealistic income figures and false statements to create temptation to recruit new Account Managers. Any potential income representations and document materials must be reviewed and agreed by 247PRO.COM officials and management before being communicated to anyone, any group, including potential and existing members. Account Manager and anyone must not make any unrealistic income representations; otherwise he/she will be punished according the full extend of applicable laws.
- There are limitations on territories and locations the 247PRO.COM Account Managers who can refer new Account Managers. If without further notice, Account Manager are only permitted in California, USA. All Account Managers are personally responsible for their own decision and must satisfy all laws and regulations applicable in their respective countries.
- Account Manager are not allowed to promote other products and services that are bundled together with 247PRO.COM services and products. Account Manager are also not allowed to promoted similar services or products from other companies.
Payment to 247PRO.COM
- Account Manager pays for their own marketing materials and business cards.
- Either member or 247PRO.com can order the business card and 247PRO.com approved marketing material.
- When there is a payment to 247PRO.com, only check, cashier check and credit card are accepted. Cash or wired transfer are not accepted.
- Returned check (of any reasons) will be charged for a processing fee of $25.
- In order to ease accounting practices and deal with activities when invalid leads occur, earned commissions can only be paid after at least one full month from the date commissions have been earned. For example, member can only request commissions payout for the commissions earned during January at or after March 1st.
- Commissions are paid via regular bank check.
- Due to system complexity, commissions are not paid out automatically. It only occurs when member request earned commissions to be paid.
ANTI-Spam and Advertisements
PENALTIES : Any members/accounts that violates this policy will have their account and privileges terminated (No Exceptions).
Every new member must check off and agree to this policy prior to submitting their application as an associate.
We are aggressively following up on each report of suspected Spam Abuse.
- This policy covers any advertisement, web site, email, newsgroup posting or other communication transmitted in any form, collectively referred hereafter as "communication's)."
- Communication cannot present false information or claims, such as income potentials or “get rich quick” type promises.
- You MUST NOT use the words Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® or Discover® in ANY of your communications, both online or offline (including pay per click keywords and search engine keywords).
- You must identify yourself in all communications as an “Account Manger” of 247PRO.COM.
- Account Manager may request in writing to 247PRO.COM for approval to be granted for any advertising or promotional exercise for which copies of the materials must have been submitted to 247PRO.COM for written approval prior to the said exercise.
- Self created literature regarding the product and company is a complete responsibility of Account Manager and not 247PRO.COM.
Account Manager's Marketing Profile
- A Account Manager Marketing Profile is a profile with contact info in which construction related material suppliers use as a marketing tool to market their shops and products. The main purpose is to provide a search tool for Consumer and Service Professional to find material suppliers easily.
- When Account Manager who is a responsible management/principle of a construction/remodel material supplier, he/she (or a company entity) is allowed to post a Marketing Profile.
- Account Manager must understand and agree that all information posted in the Marketing Profile must true and are harmless to all users. When invalid and misleading marketing materials exist within the one's Marketing Profile, the responsible Account Manger will be punished with the full extend of applicable laws; at the same time, his/her membership will be terminated immediately.
Account Security Handling
- Each Account Manager must keep 247PRO.COM’s ACCOUNT passwords and other secure access information confidential and notify 247PRO.COM. promptly if the Account Manager believes that the security of an account has been compromised.
- 247PRO.COM. has taken reasonable steps to protect the security of online transactions. HOWEVER, 247PRO.COM. CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT SUCH SECURITY AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY SECURITY BREACHES.
General Business Ethics Policy
- 247PRO.COM seeks to conduct its business in a professional, ethical and credible manner and expects all its Account Managers to do likewise.
- Account Manager understands that cross sponsoring, cross recruiting and cross line jumping are prohibited in 247PRO.COM and may result in the imposition of penalty, as more fully set forth hereafter, but may include immediate termination of this Agreement. "Cross sponsoring" means soliciting a Member/Account Manager or any closely related person or entity into a downline different from the existing downline for that Member/Account Manager. "Cross recruiting" means soliciting a Member/Account Manager, or a closely related person or entity, into another MLM company. "Cross line jumping" means a Member/Account Manager or any closely related person or entity voluntarily becoming Account Manager that is not under same upline as the one in which the Account Manager first was enrolled. A "closely related person or entity" is any person in the household of the Account Manager (e.g. spouse, son, daughter, parent living in the same household) or partnership, which is controlled by the Account Manager.
- Any action, activity that may cause, is likely to cause, is intended to cause 247PRO.COM, its Account Managers the loss of good reputation or that is detrimental to the business interests of 247PRO.COM shall be considered an unethical practice and will result termination of Account Manager’s account. An unethical practice includes the offer of an inducement for a member from one up line in one genealogy to cross-over to another up line in a different genealogy.
- 247PRO.COM prohibits engaging in any of the foregoing activities by using the service of another provider, or otherwise
- Any complaint against another Account Manager must be directed to 247PRO.COM Management for investigation to determine the truth of the allegation. The decision of 247PRO.COM Management is final and conclusive.
- Any complaint against Account Managers sending abusive language or religious violation words, or offers made for pulling a member from one genealogy to another would be considered serious violation of 247PRO.COM business ethics and result in permanent cancellation of the Account Manager's account without any notice, as all messenger communication is closely monitored and recorded by 247PRO.COM admin.
When distributing contents during business activities in any means, you agree not to transmit to any person or entity:
- Any Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, harmful, harassing, tortuous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or is subject to an agreement of confidentiality, or infringes upon our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights;
- Any non-public information about any company;
- Any trade secret;
- Any computer code, files or programs (for example, a computer virus) designed to interrupt, destroy, compromise the security of or limit the functionality of any device.
- Spamming is strictly prohibited. Spam is defined for this purpose as sending an unsolicited message to any persons, entities, newsgroups, forums, email lists or other groups or lists unless prior authorization has been obtained from the e-mail recipient which explicitly permits sending e-mail communication to them, or unless a business or personal relationship has already been established with the e-mail recipient. IF YOU ARE “SPAMMED” BY SOMEONE WHO IS SELLING OR DESCRIBING 247PRO.COM’S PRODUCT OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org PROMPTLY SO THAT WE MAY TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION.
- The use of false headers in e-mails or falsifying, forging or altering the origin of any email in connection with 247PRO.COM and/or its product and services is prohibited.
- If a person or entity indicates that they do not want to receive e-mail, you agree not to send email to such person or entity. If a person initially agrees to receive e-mail, but later asks to stop receiving email, you must abide by that request.
Termination of Account Manager
- Account Manager may voluntarily terminate this Agreement by sending written notice at any time for any reason. If Account Manager terminates this Agreement that Account Manager will be terminated immediately.
- 247PRO.COM reserves the right to terminate an Account Manager who is found in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any statutory law in the respective country and/or regulations that pertain to the business of 247PRO.COM and such termination may result in 247PRO.COM exercising its right to pursue reasonable legal recourse.
- If Account Manager breaches any of the provisions of this Agreement, violates any applicable law or regulation or engages in any false, misleading or unfair trade practice, including but not limited to, making misleading income representations or making promises to potential Account Manager that can not be kept by Account Manager, (herein called "Violation") any such Violation is grounds for the imposition of penalty, as more fully set forth hereafter. The Company may suspend Account Manager, including suspension of checks earned at the time, pending investigation of any alleged Violation. Account Manager shall be given notice of the alleged Violation by email, fax or other rapid method of communication and shall have seven days thereafter to respond in writing (verbal response will not be considered) to any alleged Violation (s), failing which, the Company can consider the allegations to be true. (It is Account Manager’s responsibility to see that Company receives the response, with supporting documentation, if any, within the seven-day period.) If at the end of the investigation it is determined that Account Manager is to be penalized, the date of the imposition of the penalty can be, at the Company's option an Account Manager found in breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions may be subject to disciplinary action by 247PRO.COM, which may include limitation of Account Manager's right or the outright termination of his/her accounts.
- An Account Manager wishing to appeal a disciplinary action must do so within fourteen (14) days from the date of disciplinary or termination notice, after which the disciplinary or termination action shall be considered as final and conclusive. It is the goodwill of 247PRO.COM to review any appeal and to consider any other appropriate action. 247PRO.COM shall promptly notify the Account Manager of its decision, and the 247PRO.COM decision shall be final and not subject to further review.
- In all termination cases, the affected Account Manager shall lose all rights to his/her referred Account Manager and shall no longer be entitled to receive benefits stipulated in 247PRO.COM's Marketing Reward Program, or any other compensation whatsoever from 247PRO.COM.
- Signing up additional membership with purpose to earn unrealistic sales commission is expressly forbidden and subject to account suspension or termination. An Account Manager or Referrer who repeatedly and deliberately manipulates the submission of new sales not in accordance with natural development and which can result in an unnatural burden to the company, shall have his/her membership suspended and this may lead to his/her permanent termination.
- When new Account Manager is registered by other Account Manager, the new Account Manager are advised to ask for their password from the Referrer and change their password immediately to avoid possible hacking and fraud activities.